Order Picker Packer Wanted – Apply Now: Salary R8 000 a month.
Our client is a manufacturer of cosmetic products outside of Stellenbosch – they want to appoint an Order Picker Packer.
Picking and Packing partly processed and fully finished goods
· Pulls and packs product based on daily orders.
· Ensure product are picked and packed on FIFO system to ensure that the oldest products are packed first.
· Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
· Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
· Sealing and tagging containers, confirming accuracy of orders and signing pick tickets to confirm.
· Monitor product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
· Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
· Ensure that picking orders are closed timeously and that all supporting documents and transactions are comprehensive and complete.
- Ensure that products packed meet our quality standard.
- Ensure that products packed are not expired or within 3 months of expiring.
- Ensure that all orders are double checked and signed by at least two parties before sealing the shipper containers.
- Ensure that the relevant SOP’s are adhered to, to ensure that the product quality meets or exceeds the required standards.
- Notify and liaise with relevant departments to resolve quality problems on materials or components received.
· Ensure any abnormalities are flagged to the Warehouse Supervisor and/or Quality Manager to ensure product is filled, packed and stored correctly.
· Ensure that the bulk picking store remains in a clean and orderly condition.
· Ensure that products in the bulk picking store remain in their designated storage location.
· Ensure that the bulk picking store is depleted and replenished of a FIFO system.
· Ensure that the fine picking store remains in a clean and orderly condition.
· Ensure that products in the fine picking store remain in their designated storage location.
· Ensure that the fine picking store is depleted and replenished of a FIFO system.
Safety, Hygiene and Housekeeping
· Ensure that all unsafe acts or conditions are reported to the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure that the workplace remains safe at all times.
· Ensure that all accident and incidents are reported and documented and assist in the investigation in accordance with the relevant SOP’s.
· Ensure that master cleaning schedules, sanitation logs and scale validation logs are completed and kept up to date.
· Ensure the relevant SOP’s are adhered to, to ensure that the equipment, environmental hygiene and GMP standards are met.
· Perform cleaning actions according to equipment schedule.
Ad Hoc Duties
· Carrying out various operations such as carton assembly, labelling, capping, cleaning, and packing
· Carry out any ad hoc duties as instructed by the Divisional Leaders in line with operation requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R7,000.00 – R8,000.00 per month
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
- Order Picker/Packer: 1 year (Required)