The Executive Assistant will manage the Executive’s diary, organize and coordinate meetings and perform project co-ordination as may be required. They will be responsible to manage all SITA compliance process adherence for the division, manage finance processes, procurement processes, planning cycles and reporting cycles. Reporting directly to the Executive you will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship, serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Executive, serve as a liaison to the EXCO and its subcommittees, Minister and Deputy Minister’s Office, government officials and SITA senior leadership and management teams.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Receive and record incoming and outgoing correspondence to ensure proper record keeping for the division.
- Prepare general office duties.
- Prepare and distribute minutes, presentations as well as general office documentation/communication to ensure that information reaches relevant identified parties
- Manage the Executive’s travel arrangements in accordance with SITA travelling policy and procedures to the satisfaction of the division
- Provide management support to the Executive.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum: 1 – 2-year National Higher Certificate in a relevant discipline / NQF level 5 or accredited specialised
courses, e.g. secretarial diploma or diploma in office administration. Certification related to the divisional functional discipline is an added advantage.
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience within a secretarial or administrative support role to an Executive level in general office practices or procedures.
Technical Competencies Description
Knowledge of: principles and practices of organisation, records management and general administration;
Computer Literacy; Basic principles and practices of bookkeeping; Office management; Ability to operate standard office equipment; Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
Skills: Customer Relationship Management, General Administration.
Interpersonal/behavioural competencies: Active listening, Attention to Detail, Disciplined, Resilience, Stress
Other Special Requirements
How to apply
Kindly send you CV to: [email protected]