If you are looking for a golden opportunity to advance in your career then the Concor bursary is what you can count on. This bursary program will give you the wings to soar high in your profession and make a bright future.
The Concor bursary is an initiative that aims to help needy students thus, doing their part in the upliftment and progress of the nation. If studying construction or any related field is your dream then the Concor bursary will assist you to fulfill it.
Concor is a renowned buildings and infrastructure service company owned by blacks in South Africa. It was formed in the year 1902 under the name of Murray and Roberts Construction in the Western Cape province of South Africa. The company changed to Concor after the acquisition of Murray & Roberts Construction and Public Investment Corporation.
The company has 7 units that include; Concor developments, Concor buildings, Concor power, Concor plant, Concor infrastructure, Concor Opencast Mining, and Concor Western Cape. The company has the privilege of being a part of several huge projects like Menlyn shopping center, Absa Towers, Huguenot Tunnel, Carlton Center, Bloukrans Bridge, the Ingula power station reservoir, Melrose Arch, and so on.
Concor Bursary Program 2022
As a part of their social responsibility, every year Concor provides a bursary to students studying in 2nd year and upwards in the following fields;
- Civil Engineering (BSc/BEng/Advanced Diploma)
- Health and Safety (Degree/National Diploma)
- Quantity Surveying (BSc/Advanced Diploma)
Students can apply for this bursary program for the academic years 2022 and 2023.
The bursary assistance covers the following expenditure on behalf of the students:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation allowance
Any other expenditure in relation to the course/qualification is required to be met by the students.
Bursary Eligibility Criteria
The company has set certain eligibility criteria that the students should meet to receive the bursary. Students who fail to meet the eligibility requirement will not be considered for the bursary.
- Students must be citizens of South Africa
- One must be under 30 years of age
- Applicant must be studying full time towards any one of the qualifications mentioned above
- One must be in the second year of the studies or higher in the year 2022
- Students must not be receiving any other funding or bursary
- You must be studying at an accredited and recognized University or a University of Technology in South Africa
- Students must have completed at least one year of their studies
How to Apply?
Students must submit an online application to avail of the bursary funding. The following are the links:
Concor Civil Engineering Bursary Application (conc_bur_000018)
Concor Health & Safety Bursary Application (conc_bur_000017)
Concor Quantity Surveying Bursary Application (conc_bur_000016)
Along with the online form, students must attach copies of the following documents to complete their application.
- Copy of certified ID document
- The latest copy of the results and complete tertiary academic record on the institute’s letterhead
- Registration proof with a recognized University or University of Technology for the academic year 2022
If any of the documents are missing, the student’s application will be rejected and he/she will not be selected for the bursary.
- Students whose applications are accepted will receive communication within 2 months of the bursary closure date.
- If you do not receive any notification by 5th January 2022 then you should consider your application rejected
- All the applications must be made online. Applications made through email will not be accepted
- No applications will be accepted after the closing date. Students must submit their applications within the stipulated time to avoid rejection
The last date of application is 5 November 2021
Students can contact Concor on the following for any queries related to the bursary:
If the bursary has already been closed, you are requested not to contact Concor. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/
(This Bursary/Scholarship Listing Last Updated on October 29, 2021)
The post Concor Bursary 2022 appeared first on All Bursaries SA.