Job no: 505792
Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
Internal & External
||WPL Business Development
||05 November 2021
|Type of employment
||No of Positions
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- Be in possession of Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- Hold a valid Blasting Certificate
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s license
- Be in possession of a valid First Aid Certificate
- Be able to pass the practical test when short listed
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Extensive working experience in the capacity of a Miner in a board and pillar environment
- Must have experience in mining operations with Drill Rigs and Bolters
- Compliance with COP`s and legal requirements
|Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the safety of employees under his/her control
- Blasting support and cleaning operations
- Ensure compliance with safety standards guidelines, policies and procedures
|Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person : Boitumelo Mokoka
Recruitment Person : Daphney Monnana
Recruiter’s contact number : 014 495 2592
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Advertised: 22 Oct 2021 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 11 Nov 2021 South Africa Standard Time