Operations Manager Required – Apply Now: Salary R45 000 a month.
*Position based in the Seychelles*
This is a very rewarding opportunity for the right candidate to demonstrate their capabilities in support of Seychelles Medical Services and wider support to the Seychelles community.
The role will cover the following areas:
- Assist with building brand awareness for the company, liaising with hotels, customers and clients and providing a high level of customer service.
- Assisting with the development and mobilization of Clinics in fixed and remote areas.
- Planning, organizing and visiting clinic facilities and remote sites according to scope of responsibility.
- Following up with site medical and non- medical staff with support, documentation, and assistance as deemed necessary.
- Ensuring medical services facilities are maintained to an operationally high standard.
Staffing competence, equipment (maintenance, stock management etc) and patients services (clinical care).
- Oversee management of established clinics.
- Ensuring all positions are staffed at all times and anticipate short-notice surge
- Plan and oversee daily logistics of drivers (routes, on time sample collection and delivery to lab, staff pick up and drop off, etc)
- Plan and oversee daily schedule for staff ensuring that staff are at the right location at the right time.
- Maintain constant communication with management of all departments to ensure proper operations of the organization.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality assurance protocols and SOPs required by MOH and prepare Laboratory and clinics for audits and inspections.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget.
- Submit periodical action plan stating new strategies, objectives, cost control and cost reduction.
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management.
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed, organize development plans
for staff and perform their appraisals, while leading, motivating and supporting a large team within a sensitive and demanding environment.
- Manage customer service department and follow up reservations, special guest requirements, and complaints. Quickly attending to any issues that may arise related to sample location etc.
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant.
- Oversee materials, equipment and inventory management.
- Provide with operational support to Praslin and La Digue clinics and oversee their efficiency.
- Negotiate contracts with different service companies to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit and deliver excellent customer service.Remuneration
- Competitive salary package will be offered that reflects current salary market, qualifications, and experience.
Seychelles Medical Services are a 24/7 service provider operating 365 days a year. Applicants must be willing and able to work, evenings, weekends and public holidays as required to meet business needs.
Experience working in a dynamic, fast paced and everchanging environment.
Experience working within the medical industry and understanding of how to set up a clinic, clinic workflows, SOPs etc would be a plus.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity. You’ll be highly skilled in human resources, finance, and sales management. Additionally, you’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency in the company.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking, good co-ordination, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work long hours including evenings and weekends.
Expected Start Date: 2021/11/30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R25,000.00 – R45,000.00 per month
Work Remotely: Yes