Company: Clockwork Media
Job Title: Learnership
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Date listed: 26 November 2021
Clockwork Media is offering a learnership opportunity to an enthusiastic and energetic individual who is passionate about learning the marketing and advertising industry. Someone who will be able to show versatility within the advertising space, driven to add value to our organisation, its culture and clientele.
You should be able to commit to a 12-month learnership programme, which will include 6 months’ classroom studies and 6 months’ work integrated learning at the Clockwork offices.
Communication, Content, Digital, Design & Strategy
- Learn and participate in basic research, finding interested audiences and influencers
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to create promotions and awareness for clients and targets of interest.
- Learn and assist with evaluating content for accuracy and gaps, be able to adopt to new tools and technology.
- Contribute and learn about digital and social marketing
- Assist and contribute to the creativity process of ideas relating to strategy and participate in the basic implementation of strategy with supervision.
- Must have Matric / Grade 12
- Please note that applicants with Media, Design, Digital and Communication qualifications will be advantageous
- Proactiveness and initiative
- Be a skilled communicator (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Have a keen interest in marketing trends, brands, and industry standards
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Proficient and literate in Microsoft Office package
- Good writing skills
How to Apply
Your application must include the following attachments:
- A comprehensive CV/resume highlighting your achievements and/or experiences
- Cover letter
- 30 second video explaining why you should be the next learner at Clockwork
Send your Applications to: [email protected]
The post Learnership for Unemployed Youth X20 appeared first on Online Jobs.