- Grade 12.
- Degree/ Diploma in Teaching or equivalent.
- 2 Years teaching experience will be an added advantage.
(Essential unless otherwise indicated)
- South African Citizen.
- Preferably residing in the JTG District Municipality.
- Currently unemployed.
- No Active Criminal record.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
- An Updated CV.
- Certified Copies of Qualifications.
- Certified copy South African ID.
- Proof of Residential address.
- Confirmation of Disability by Medical Practitioner.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interviews and psychometric evaluation and medical assessment as per the Mine Health and Safety Act 29/1996
- Contractual obligations will be communicated upon appointment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The candidate will be appointed on the condition of being certified medically fit as per Mine Health and Safety Act 29/1996.
Remuneration will be based on a competitive all inclusive flexible package.