Office Administrator (C2)
Company: Post Bank
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Job Summary: Under limited supervision, responsible primarily for rendering high-level secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Manage the Chief HR Officer and Chief Risk Officer ‘s electronic diaries
- Manage and follows up on urgent emails to ensure they are actioned accordingly.
- Screen telephone calls, channel when necessary
- Schedule meetings and secure meeting room.
- Prepare necessary documentation for scheduled meetings
- Assist all preparations for presentations and reports by CRO and CHRO
- Taking minutes in meetings and distributing to the relevant role players.
- Collecting and collating information for CRO and CHRO’s signature and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Follow up on meetings / appointments with internal and external stakeholders.
- Welcomes visitors on arrival at the reception and arrangement of parking
- Coordinates / prepares refreshments
- Arranges flights, accommodation and car hire.
- Prepares travel requisitions
- Quality check all documents going out of the Office of the CRO and CHRO
- Acting as liaison between external stakeholders, Postbank Management, Staff and responds to basic queries on behalf of the CRO and CHRO
- Arrange / perform ad hoc tasks for management
- Coordinates stationery requirements for the Unit to ensure sufficient stationery is available at all times.
- Assists with other administrative duties as and when required
- Grade 12
- Plus a Secretarial / Administration Diploma or Certificate (NQF Level 5)
- A National Diploma or Degree related to the above will be an added advantage
- 3 years experience as Office Administrator or Personal Assistant
- Computer skills at an advanced level is essential
- Excel knowledge and application is essential
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files.
- Communication and interpersonal relations
- Planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- High ethical standards
If you do not hear from the South African Postbank SOC Limited within 3 months of this
advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.