The Job at a Glance
An opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands. You will encounter many of the different areas within Tiger, e.g.: Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Corporate Affairs, Bakeries
What will you do?
You will have opportunity to be an owner every day as you:
- Support project work
- Problem-solve issues
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete a Workplace Experience project as assigned by your Line Manager
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career aspirations
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- You would have graduated with the relevant degree as per the job title
Favorable degrees for this programme:
- BTech or Bachelors in marketing, sales or relevant qualification.
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- Citizen in the country of hire
- A relevant bachelor’s degree
- Must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification.
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study
- Recent graduate from a tertiary institution
- Below the age of 25
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
At application please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts