Grandslots is a company that manages a vast network of limited pay-out machines (LPM’s). They are partnered with leading casinos and gaming machine manufacturers in South Africa and Internationally. The company aims to create value by accelerating sustainable growth for the communities associated with Grandslots and their stakeholders. Grandslots operated under Sun Slots which is a part of the Sun International group. Grandslots expanded across the Western Cape rapidly and is one of the leading players in the limited pay-out machine market.
The Grandslots Bursary 2022
The Grandslots Bursary 2022 is being offered to ambitious and self-motivated students. The students must be residents of the Western Cape. They should be pursuing their undergraduate education in one of the following fields – Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marketing, Finance and Business Administration.
The Grandslots Bursary 2022 covers the following costs for the selected students:
- University registration fee
- Tuition fees
- Exam fees
- Books allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Transportation costs
- Costs of any equipment required for the course of study
The bursary will only be given for one year at a time. This means that students must re-apply every year to continue getting the benefits.
Eligibility Criteria For The Grandslots Bursary
The applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be deemed eligible to be awarded the Grandslots Bursary 2022:
- The applicant must be a citizen of South Africa.
- The applicant must reside in the Western Cape area to be eligible.
- The applicant must be from a designated group in South Africa which includes – Native South African or Black people, women and people with disabilities.
- The student applying for the bursary must be between the age of 18-25 years.
- The applicant must be unemployed to be eligible.
- The student must be enrolled in a recognized and approved higher learning institution in South Africa.
- The applicant must not be an awardee of any other bursaries, including – Part-time bursaries, government bursaries, etc.
- The applicant must be a full-time student in any one of the fields mentioned above. They could be either doing a degree or a diploma.
- The applicant’s total family income must be below R800 000 per annum to be eligible for the bursary.
- The student applying must be either in their 1st year of study or any following year. This bursary is offered to students from their 2nd year of education at a university.
How to Apply For The Grandslots Bursary?
The students eligible to apply for the Grandslots Bursary 2022 must first send an email to [email protected] requesting an application form. The email subject line can be – Grandslots Bursary Application Request.
Once you send the email, you will receive an application form and the bursary policy, which the applicant must read through and fill out correctly. You must also submit clear copies of all the documents asked in the application.
The students who are applying to the Grandslots Bursary 2022 must have the following documents ready while submitting their application:
- A clear and certified copy of the students’ South African Identity Document (ID).
- A clear and certified copy of the applicants’ Matric Certificate.
- Certified copies of the students complete academic records until before application.
- Proof of completion of 1st year at an approved institution in any of the required fields mentioned above.
- The proof of household income of parents or guardians. It could be in the form of a payslip if the guardian is employed. A sworn affidavit must be submitted if the guardian is unemployed.
- Proof of residence in the Western Cape Area.
Ensure that you submit the filled-out application with all of the above documents to be considered for the bursary award.
Closing Date Of The Grandslots Bursary
The Grandslots Bursary 2022 application closing date is not yet released. The applications, however, are currently open for eligible students. Apply as soon as possible to be considered for the bursary award. Make sure that you submit the application with all required documents to the email provided above.
Contact Details Of The Bursar
If you have any further questions regarding the Grandslots Bursary 2022, you can contact the bursary providers directly using one of the following methods:
Email ID: [email protected] or [email protected]
Tel: 021 421 7771
If the bursary has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on @AllBursariesSA Twitter account OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
The post Grandslots Bursary 2022 appeared first on All Bursaries SA.