||Sibanye Still Water
The appointee should:
- Be in a possession of Plater/ Welder Level-3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Plating & Structural Steel Drawings, N2 Platers Trade Theory.
- Be in a possession of Diesel Mechanic Level-3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Diesel Trade Theory, and N2 Engineering Drawings or
- Applicants must have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational Certificate, with Mathematics and English Communication, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
Entry Level Requirements:
- Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above-mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made.
- Be recommended based on interview outcomes
- Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- All entry-level requirements to be met before applicant will be considered.
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificates will not be considered including another Learnership
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
How to Apply