We currently have a vacancy for a Cleaner/Driver position based in Bellville.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and action cleaning opportunities, in addition to set tasks.
- Complete cleaning tasks within a specified time.
- Cleaning in offices or public areas and areas as specified by your line manager.
- Maintain Tsebo hygiene standards as prescribed.
- Maintain and promote customer and client relationships.
- Deliver all goods safely and timeously.
- Ensure vehicle is clean and serviced regularly.
Skills and Competencies
- Previous experience in cleaning.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Knowledge of how to operate cleaning equipment – buffing machine and managing of equipment.
- High energy levels.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in an industrious environment.
- Personal appearance and hygiene.
- Soft skills (Smile, greeting of clients).
- Safe and experienced driver.
- Grade 11;
- A valid driver’s license is essential.