Full Job Description
Apprentice: Fitting & Turning (Kuils River)
We are seeking to employ unemployed, diligent and self-motivated Apprentices (Fitting & Turning) to start on 01 June 2022 for a duration of 18-months.
The focus of this Apprenticeship is to assist and provide support to the Engineering and Production Departments.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good at working with your hands
- Must be mechanically minded
- Must be able to take exact measurements and work accurately
- Must be mathematically minded
- Be able to read three-dimensional drawings
- Have basic engineering theory
- Know and understand fitting theory
- Know and understand machining theory
Closing Date: 20 June 2022
- Minimum of N2/NCV3/NQF3 as per trade test regulation.
- N2 or equivalent; or highest institutional training e.g. N2/NCV3/NQF3 or Technical Matric with Math and Science and relevant trade subject.
- Relevant CBMT Phases completed
- 18-36 Years of Age
- A South African Citizen
- Reside in Western Cape