Full Job Description
The role will be responsible to provide administrative support to Managing documentation produced by the Infrastructure management team department Assisting with administration, process enhancement and automation to improve the efficiency of the department, using a variety of project management communication, and organizational skills and ensuring adequate administrative support within the unit.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Provide Infrastructure Management/Team administrative support in consultation with different LOB’s;
- Administration Support for Infrastructure;
- Administer departmental budget, queries and submitting for approval;
- Prepare meeting packs for Infrastructure Team meetings with external stakeholders;
- Support the executive company secretary to track project status and manage schedules; and
- Perform general office duties.
Qualifications and Experience
Grade 12 plus a Finance or office administration certificate at NQF level 4.
1-2 years working experience within an administrative support role to a senior manager or IT
Infrastructure, management as per general office practices or procedures. Experience should include: Proven
experience of providing high quality administration support within a professional organisation and liaising with different divisions and management for different levels Ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times. Proven experience with communication and email management for senior personnel within an organisation. Understanding of protocols Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
Technical Competencies Description
Knowledge of: principles and practices of organisation, records management and general administration and
systems. Basic principles and practices of bookkeeping Knowledge of office equipment knowledge procedures and guidelines. Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Ability to work on own initiative. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Planning and control. Attention to detail. Communication and influencing.
Technical competencies: Network/Infrastructure Management / Project Administration
Interpersonal/behavioural competencies: Active listening; Attention to Detail; Analytical thinking; Continuous Learning; Disciplined; Resilience; and Stress Management and able to take minutes during management meeting.
How to apply
1. To apply please log onto the e-Government Portal: www.eservices.gov.za and follow the following process;
2. Register using your ID and personal information;
3. Use received one-time pin to complete the registration;
4. Log in using your username and password;
5. Select Recruitment Jobs;
6. Select Recruitment Citizen to browse and apply for jobs;
7. Once logged in, click the Online Help tab for support if needed.
For queries/support contact [email protected]