Samancor: Basic Metals Production Skills Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
About the Programme
- Basic Production Skills training and will run for a period of 6 months.
- Candidates will attend both practical and theory and on successful completion of the programme receive a certificate.
- An allowance will be payable whilst on the programme.
- Training will be conducted through SETA accredited training provider
- Grade 12 or N3 that is equivalent to a Grade 12/ Matric
- Must have Mathematics or Physical Science or Engineering Science as a subject with a minimum of 60%
- Proof of qualification to be attached and certified
- Will undergo a medical examination
- Will be required to undergo a psychometric assessment, hand-eye foot coordination test
- Applicant must be from Middelburg
Skills and Competencies:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Standards
- Shortlisting according to minimum requirements
- Panel Interviews
- Dover Assessments
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Samancor: Basic Metals Production Skills Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023