Kruger National Park
Applications are invited for a General Workers position in Technical Services Maintenance at Punda Maria Rest Camps in the Kruger National Park.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by CVs as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms. Zandile Mdlovu
Private Bag X1021
Tel: (013) 735 4293
E-mail: [email protected]
SANParks is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered to be unsuccessful.
- Grade 10
- Grade 12 will an added advantage.
- Minimum two years experiences in built environment.
- Physical good health.
- Good knowledge of tools and equipment, safe handling and aftercare, including lawnmowers and brush cutters.
- Ability to assist with general repairs and maintenance to all types of infrastructure,
- Ability to understand verbal communication
- Basic knowledge of health and safety in the workplace.
- Basic numeracy literacy
- Safe handling and use of Power Tools will be an added advantage
- Possession of some technical certificates will be an added advantage
- Perform semi-skilled tasks that may include minor non-live electrical work, tiling, painting, plumbing, building, carpentry and welding in accordance with predetermined quality and productivity standards.
- Perform routine maintenance of facilities such as tourist and staff accommodation, ablution blocks, administration and technical buildings.
- Performing duties of a technical nature within the incumbent’s capabilities.
- Assisting with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor/Management.
- Ensure safety within the work environment and for others.
- Learning other technical skills.