Job Opportunit : Packaging Assistant x 7
Company: Nestlé East and Southern Africa
Location: Babelegi, Pretoria
Position Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Team Leader
Minimum Educational Qualification: Applicants must have a Matric or equivalent qualification.
Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 2 years relevant experience in packing environment.
Nestlé has over 308 000 employees worldwide. More than being the world’s number one food and beverage brand, we’ve successfully launched, and sustained, hundreds of thousands of careers.
We are currently looking to hire a Packaging Assistant for the East and Southern Africa region to join our team in Babelegi, Pretoria .
The Packaging Assistant is responsible for execution of various packaging functions to ensure the smooth running of the packing lines and good quality products are packed.
A day in the life of…
- Executes one or more of the following Packing Functions on the Filling lines where applicable in a factory
- Pallet Stacking – Stacks finished or semi-finished product onto pallets. According to packing/palletizing standards. Packing finished product units into Display Trays / Outers / Cartons.
- Follows all operational and food safety procedures including the use of safety/hygiene equipment as instructed.
- Records appropriate information as required. (Opening/Closing stock).
- Performs any reasonable duties as he/she may be instructed by superiors.
What will make you successful
Applicants must have a Matric or equivalent qualification, and minimum 2 years experince in packing environment.
Shift work is essential.
Must be computer literate as well knowledge of SAP and SAM.
Teamwork and ability to work under pressure.