Waiter – IRC229871
at 3 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in Building Management Catering
About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
To provide polite, efficient and high-class food and beverage service to the satisfaction of the customer.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12
- 1 years Barista, waiter & cashier experience
Additional information and responsibilities
- Manage own costs and expenses associated with role to enhance cost effectiveness of beverages and food
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Ensure daily cleanliness of work environment including Coffee Shop, Bar area, kitchens and relevant equipment relating to beverage and food service
- Establishment of efficient work procedures and schedules that allow for optimisation and tracking of own work and deliverables.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies