Logistics Clerk needed urgently: APPLY NOW
Tsebo Facilities Solution is looking for a Logistics Clerk who will be responsible for the set-up of rooms and furniture in accordance with client requirements throughout the day, which achieves the objectives of EF by proactively administering the workplace services as per the Master Services Agreement. As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk, and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency, and productivity.
We specialize in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out moves as per request and within SLA timescales.
- Assist with pre-planning of moves.
- Provide regular updates regarding furniture stock levels to the Events Coordinator.
- Enforce and maintain quality at all times.
- Ensure that all snags are attended to timeously and report any issues to the Events Coordinator.
- Ensure a successful move and sign-off from the tenant.
- Ensure that outdoor terraces are set up every day (Cushion out in the morning and packed in in the afternoon or evenings Umbrellas opened and tables and chairs are aligned)
- Assist with other Furniture Logistics and Moves related tasks in the building when required.
- Identify non-compliance and report to the Events Coordinator.
- Refer to events schedule on a daily, ongoing basis and ensure all meeting rooms are set up as per events schedule to ensure set up is done 24hrs prior to the meeting.
- Assist to ensure water bottles are refreshed regularly throughout the day.
- Assist to clear tables and align chairs in meeting rooms.
- Work with teams to develop and maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities, concentrating on those that most strongly contribute toward improving customer lifetime value.
- Interact with client to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Keep up to date with business developments and strategic objectives within the environment.
- Recommend advice on general changes and compliance within the workplace management framework when required.
- Work with processes and procedures in such a way that operational efficiencies and performance are enhanced.
- Attend to and resolve all customer queries timeously or escalate when necessary.
- Render excellent service with respect and enthusiasm
- Follow up and follow through on all escalated queries timeously.
- Manage conflict.
Code of Conduct:
- Undertake such other responsibilities as directed by Management that will drive sustainability.
- Work in a flexible way when the occasion arises so that tasks, which are not specifically covered in the job description, are undertaken.
- Take responsibility for one’s own performance.
- Promote TFS’s & EY image and corporate citizenry through deliberate and co-ordinated activities.
- Adhere to the TFS’s Safety, Health, Environmental, and Quality (SHEQ) Management System’s Policies & Procedures as applicable to this position.
- Ensure TFS ethical values are adhered to.
Skills and Competencies:
- Sound knowledge of various types of office furniture.
- Excellent knowledge of removals, moving furniture, lifting, handling and transporting furniture.
- Excellent knowledge of basic tool and power tools handling.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Ability to read floor plans
- Grade 12
- 1-2 years furniture moving experience
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in a similar environment