Head Office Receptionist required urgently
Job Type: Full-time
As the Receptionist for Oza Holdings, you will play a pivotal role in representing our company within the mining and metals industry. You will be the first point of contact for visitors and will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all stakeholders. Your positive attitude, professionalism, and excellent communication skills will contribute to the overall success of our company.
- Greet and welcome visitors in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate department or person.
- Maintain a tidy and organized reception area.
- Ordering of Consumables and Non-consumables
- Schedule appointments and meetings as needed for senior management.
- Take accurate and detailed messages when necessary.
- Provide general administrative support as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a receptionist or customer service role is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other basic computer skills.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional and well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.