Store Leader wanted immediately: APPLY HERE
Our retail stores personify our vision and drive in providing our customers with a brilliant experience. Every detail is designed with the utmost care and attention and our people are driven to create solutions for peak performance and a better life.
The Store Leader role is responsible for ensuring a brilliant in-store experience through leading and supporting the in-store team to serve our retail customers brilliantly. They are accountable for inspiring their team to create a brilliant experience where our customers feel delighted, surprised, and excited with every interaction.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Overseeing all the elements of the in-store experience on the retail floor.
- Ensure customers are welcomed and well looked after in the store.
- Have a thorough understanding of our workwear solutions; ensuring their team is also fully aware of our full product and service offering.
- Ensure all our products are always well stocked and merchandised to the highest standard.
- Inspire the team to tell better stories around our products and their value, usage and suitability for the customer.
- Ensure the coffee station is well stocked, clean, and that customers are served promptly.
- Ensuring there is always effective communication with all customers on everything related to their orders and quotations.
- Building leads from walk-in customers and finding ways to continuously look after them.
- Leading by example, to ensure the team are constantly looking for ways to better serve the customer.
- Proactively searching for incredible people to join the team.
- Overseeing the general upkeep and cleanliness of the retail floor space.
- Available to work on weekends when required.
The experience we’re looking for:
- Has led a high-performance retail team with responsibility for customer in-store experience.
- Experience in a guest relations or customer-facing role, advantageous.
- Has led a team of 10 team members or more, effectively.
- Highly proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience with the Syspro ERP system preferable.
- Is fluent in spoken and written English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The type of personality that will excel:
- A natural leader with the ability to guide and motivate the team around them.
- Someone who holds everyone accountable to their commitments.
- Has a customer-centric mindset and can “make a plan” to serve the customer brilliantly.
- A tenacious mindset, willing to do whatever it takes.
- Uses initiative and has their finger on the pulse.
- Works accurately and efficiently under pressure and has a sense of urgency.
- Obsessed with excellence and attention to detail.
- In line with Jonsson Workwear’s commitment to employment equity, applications from candidates from designated groups, as well as candidates with disabilities, are encouraged.