JOB POSTING 29/15: ADMINISTRATION CLERK – LABOUR TENANTS (REF NO: 3/2/1/2023/542)
Department: Tenure Reform Implementation
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Salary: R202,233 per annum (Level 05), plus 37% allowance in lieu of benefits.
Location: Mpumalanga (Mbombela)
An exciting opportunity exists for the role of Administration Clerk – Labour Tenants within the Directorate of Tenure Reform Implementation. This is a 12-month contract position based in Mpumalanga (Mbombela), offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Minimum educational qualification: Grade 12 Certificate.
- No prior experience required.
- Job-related knowledge: Familiarity with clerical duties, data capture, computer operation, and statistical collection. Understanding of legislative framework governing Public Services.
- Job-related skills: Proficiency in written communication in English and at least one other South African language. Strong interpersonal skills. Computer literacy.
- Provide comprehensive clerical support to the division.
- Record, organize, store, capture, and retrieve correspondence and data related to the division’s activities.
- Maintain accurate registers and statistics.
- Handle routine inquiries.
- Perform photocopying and faxing tasks.
- Manage and maintain the filing system.
- Type letters and other correspondence as required.
- Manage statistical data for Labour Tenants applicants.
- Update information on settled Labour Tenants and issued Section 17 notices.
- Keep track of hectares acquired for farm dwellers and Labour Tenants.
- Maintain data on outstanding Labour Tenants applications/claims.
- Reconcile provincial baseline information on outstanding and settled applications/claims with Districts and National.
- Manage and maintain the Labour Tenants database.
- Handle submission and document control, providing administrative support within the division.
- Record all incoming and outgoing correspondences/submissions. Distribute documents to relevant team members/offices or file them. This includes certifications, memos, gazettes, Section 17 notices, and referrals.
- Maintain a comprehensive document register for incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Provide administrative support services within the division.
- Compile meeting minutes.
- Prepare documents for meetings.
- Assist division officials with travel and accommodation arrangements.
For any inquiries, please contact Ms. M. Senwana at Tel No: (013) 754 8098.
Applications can be submitted via post to: Private Bag X11305, Mbombela, 1200. Alternatively, applications can be hand-delivered during office hours to: 17 Van Rensburg Street, Bateleur Office Park, 7th floor Block E, Mbombela, 1200.
We strongly encourage applications from Coloured, Indian, and White Males and Females, as well as Persons with Disabilities.