Farm Foreman – Ref No: LDARD 68/08/2023
Salary: R171,573 per annum (Level 04)
Centre: Haartebees Breeding Station
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Computer Literacy
- Five (05) years of farming experience
- Driver’s license
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal relation skills
- Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles
- Farm work experience (advantageous)
- Knowledge of various farm activities (advantageous)
- Manage natural resources: extinguish fires, grade fences and roads, grade firebreaks, farm patrolling
- Coordinate farming activities: supply water to livestock, minor machinery repair and servicing
- Perform routine tasks for livestock, machinery, and equipment maintenance
- Handle waste disposal and water reticulation facility maintenance
- Contribute to general infrastructure maintenance
- Mr. Mabula NJ Tel No: (015) 294 3582
- Ms. Mtswene PV Tel No: (015) 294 3395
- Ms. Mothapo RL Tel No: (015) 294 3235
- Ms. Kgobe MA Tel No: (015) 294 3587
Join our team at the Haartebees Breeding Station as a Farm Foreman and be a key player in managing farm operations and resources.
Applicants must quote the relevant reference number on the application and
forward to the below addresses:
Head Office; Tompi Seleka and Madzivhandila College of Agriculture,
Mara and Towoomba Research Centre: The Head of Department, Limpopo
Agriculture and Rural Development, Private Bag X9487, Polokwane 0700 or
hand delivered to: Office 48, Temo Towers Floor 2, 67/69 Biccard Street,
Mopani District: The Director: Mopani District Limpopo Agriculture and Rural
Development, Private Bag X577, Giyani, 0826 or hand delivered to: Old
Parliamentary Building, Giyani 0826.
Waterberg District: The Director Waterberg District Limpopo Agriculture and
Rural Development, Private Bag X1048, Modimolle, 0510 or hand delivered to:
NTK Building, Modimolle 0510.
Capricorn District: The Director: Capricorn District, Limpopo Agriculture and
Rural Development, Private Bag X28, Chuenespoort, 0745 or hand delivered
to: Block 28 Next to Traffic Government offices.
Sekhukhune District: The Director: Sekhukhune District, Limpopo Agriculture
and Rural Development, Private Bag X01, Chuenespoort, 0745 hand delivered
to: Block 27 Next to Traffic Government offices.
Vhembe District: The Director: Vhembe District, Limpopo Agriculture and
Rural Development, Private Bag X2247, Sibasa, 0970 or Physical address:
Handed in at Makwarela Government offices.
CLOSING DATE : 01 September 2023 at 16H00.
NOTE : Applications should be submitted on the prescribed 2021 Z83 form obtainable
from all Government Departments or can be downloaded from www.gov.za
Applicants must utilize the most recent Z83 application for employment form
as issued by the Minister for the Public Service and Administration in line with
Regulation 10 of the Public Service Regulation, 2016, as amended, failure to
do so will results in disqualification.