Market Research Data Collector required urgently: Salary R3 500 to R4 500 per month
Job Type: Contract
Full job description
Internal Data Collector
Field & Insights Africa (FIA) is a full-service market research company offering both qualitative and quantitative research services. We produce insightful market research reports with the support of our in-house field department, online scripting team, and a 10-station CATI unit. We service clients across the public, private, government, and international development sectors for South Africa, Africa, and across global markets.
Employment Type: 6 Months Year Fixed Contract
Department: Field Operations
Job Title: Internal Data Collector: Telephone Interviews (CATI) and Field Interviews (CAPI)
Reports to: CATI Manager
Salary: R4500.00 (Basic+Performance Based Commission)
Field Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Approach and convince strangers to take part in Market Research Interviews.
2. Contact the general public by phone to conduct interviews using a computer- assisted telephone interviewing (CATI) software for a variety of social projects.
3. Follow appropriate procedures of data collection during interviewing process.
4. Use effective tactics to try to convert possible refusals to completion of interviews.
5. Maintain professional behavior in interviewing people from all walks of life. Carefully follow the rules of conducting an unbiased interview and make sure no personal opinion during the interviewing process shall be shared with prospective respondents.
6. Assist in pre-testing new survey projects by reviewing the survey questionnaire and providing feedback for fine tuning the design of the study.
Matric Certificate or proven related work experience. (Call Centre/ Market Research
- Clear speaking voice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including keyboard skills and accurate data entry.
- Fluent in reading and writing in English (and/or Sotho, Zulu, Xhosa, Tsonga, Venda, or
Must be able to sit for long periods of time in a productive work environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to display high energy level, positive attitude and enthusiasm while remaining neutral and unbiased during the phone interview.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
- Ability to be flexible in a work schedule and to work limited overtime as necessary required.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or other management personnel.
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: R3,500.00 – R4,500.00 per month
Call Centre: 1 year (Required)
Fieldwork: 1 year (Required)
Day Shift (Required)
Night Shift (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Expected Start Date: 2023/09/01
The post Market Research Data Collector required urgently: Salary R3 500 to R4 500 per month appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.