Executive Secretary needed immediately: APPLY HERE
Full job description
At Mercedes-Benz Financial Services South Africa (MBFS SA), we pride ourselves on our reputation for service excellence and our care in providing flexible, innovative and tailor-made finance and insurance solutions. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is a leading captive automotive financial services provider, operating as the global financial services arm of Mercedes-Benz Mobility. To achieve our goal of being the first-choice provider of vehicle financial products and services, we are looking for talented, diverse and inspired people with the skills, experience and innovative spirit to provide a first-class experience.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Secretary to join our team. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the core focus of this role is to provide administrative support to the CEO & Executive Management Team; as well as offer business administration to ensure professional and effective running of the office in compliance to the Company’s related policies.
FUNCTIONAL OVERVIEW: PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support with meeting arrangements for the CEO and the Executive Team.
· Support with diary management: ensure that all appointment requests, events and changes are noted accurately. Ensure that the CEO/Executive Team have all relevant correspondence prior to the appointments.
· Effectively coordinate meeting logistics. This includes meeting packs and supporting documentation. In addition, provide status of invitations and replies as well as road maps when required.
· Travel arrangements: effectively administer travel arrangements in line with company policies and procedures. All correspondence including itinerary to be given to the CEO/Executive Team, and or other relevant stakeholders within agreed time frames.
· Office supplies: administer office supplies for all the respective divisions in line with company policies and procedures. Approved office supplies to be purchased within allocated budget and according to company policies and procedures.
· Administer/payment of purchase requisitions/invoices for all the respective divisions.
· Customer/Stakeholder assistance: communicative assistance to be provided to internal/external customers when required. Ensuring that all requests are conveyed to the relevant stakeholder timeously and eloquently.
· Administer all expenditure claims, ensuring that all expenditure complies with company policies and procedures.
· Project Involvement: Supporting with coordinating, executing and initiating projects to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the set timeline.
WHAT QUALITIES ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our mission at MBFS SA is to provide a consistently outstanding brand and customer experience through outstanding preparation, attitude and teamwork. Our purpose is to create an effortless experience by providing ease and convenience in all our interactions with others. In order to achieve our goals and be part of our team you will demonstrate the following key Attributes :
· Accuracy & Attention to detail
· Corporate values
· Customer service orientation
· Initiative & Process orientation
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key Skills:
· Business writing
· Problem solving
· Computer literacy (MS Office)
· Time management
· Decisiveness & Negotiation
· Ability to establish relationships
· Events Coordination & multitasking
· General Office Administration
· Interpersonal skills & Vitality
What is it like to be part of MBFS SA?
We represent an extraordinary brand by fulfilling our founders’ promise to deliver ‘ The Best or Nothing’ which requires the efforts and talents of many exceptional people. Recognised as the Top Employer in the South African automotive industry, our passion for our people also extends to Employee Recognition and Reward programs, as well as providing access to learning and development opportunities. We strive to make our workplace one in which individuals feel challenged, fulfilled, and are able to reach their full potential. We are committed to providing a great workplace environment that fosters a culture of openness, support and camaraderie.
- IT Literacy
- Company Knowledge and Business Acumen
- Understanding of office administration activities and processes
- Office administration principles
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience within an administrative role, previous experience in a secretary capacity preferred.
- Automotive or Financial Services experience is advantageous
- Matric + 3year relevant qualification – Degree/diploma e.g., B Com / Marketing/Business Management/BA Law/Social Sciences
Mercedes-Benz Group of Companies South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
As part of the recruitment process, shortlisted candidates should be willing to undergo an Assessment Centre.
CLOSING DATE: 17 SEPTEMBER 2023
Please note that all applications are to be submitted online, the email provided is for queries related to the requisition. Applications sent via email will automatically be rejected.
The post Executive Secretary needed immediately: APPLY HERE appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.