PA/Administrator needed urgently: APPLY HERE
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Administrator
The Administrator will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support to the financial advisor, ensuring smooth operations and contributing to the overall success of the department. The Administrator will perform a variety of tasks, including managing calendars, coordinating meetings, maintaining records, handling correspondence, and assisting with general office management duties. The ideal candidate should possess excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide full secretarial and administrative services to the nominated financial advisor.
- To maintain client service excellence.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Good telephonic skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to manage the daily diary for the broker.
- Schedule appointments
- Grade 12 or NQF level 4
- National Secretarial Certificate/Diploma in Office Administration, NQF 5 preferable.
– 2 – 3 Years relevant secretarial and administrative experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook Office Suite
Knowledge and exposure to Assurance / Insurance environment would be advantageous.
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about admin, we’d like to hear from you!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection.