TBWA, The Disruption® Company, is a leading international advertising agency that was founded in 1970. It is also a part of the largest agency holding company in the world, which is the Omnicom Group. Currently, TBWA has established over 300 offices in 98 countries and around 11,000 employees.
TBWA’s clients include Apple, Adidas, McDonald’s, Gatorade, Airbnb, Michelin, Nissan, and more big, reputable companies.
TBWA Bursary 2024
TBWA will be granting undergraduate bursaries within the following studies:
- Graphic design
- Multimedia Design
- Multimedia Communication
- Visual Communication
- Strategic Brand Management
The bursary program will cover the tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, and travel expenses.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Applicants must qualify in the following minimum requirements prior to applying:
- South African citizen
- Presently in Matric or have completed Matric
- Studying or intend to study within one of the aforementioned undergraduate fields of study
- Studying or have been accepted at a recognized tertiary institute in South Africa
- Competitive academic record
- Proven financial need
How to Apply and Application Details
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
(Insert your name in the email subject line).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documents:
- A certified copy of your ID Document
- A recently certified copy of the Matric results (if currently in Tertiary)
- A recently certified copy of the Matric certificate (if Matric was completed)
- A recently certified copy of the latest Tertiary record (if currently in Tertiary level)
15 October 2023.
For any queries related to this bursary program, you may get in touch with TBWA directly:
Contact Person: Tshireletso Mhlongo
Email: [email protected]
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on @AllBursariesSA Twitter account OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.