Job Advertisement: Administrative Officer (REF NO: DMRE/2440)
Salary: R294,321 per annum (Level 07)
Centre: Mpumalanga Region, South Africa
- National Diploma in Office Administration/ Office Management and Technology/ Public Administration/ Public Management/ Business Administration/ Management Assistant/ Administrative Management (NQF 6)
- Minimum of two years experience in an administrative environment
- Basic knowledge of legislation in Mineral Resources and Energy, PFMA, and Public Service
- Familiarity with Corporate Services (HR, Finance, IT)
- Proficiency in document management and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Management skills and numeric thinking
- Friendly, professional, with attention to detail
- Ability for information evaluation, decision-making, and analytical thinking
- Record, distribute, keep track of, and file documents and/or internal and external communication
- Arrange venues for workshops/seminars and take minutes as required
- Administer all payments and claims for the Directorate, including Petty Cash and telephone cost recovery
- Support the management team with budget administration
- Provide efficient support in association with relevant directorates for human resource management, financial administration, procurement, and asset management
- Offer secretarial/receptionist support to the manager
- Provide logistical support to the Regional Director in relation to the Petroleum Products Amendments Act and administer the process of financial provision collection.
Mr. L Mabena
Tel No: (013) 658 1400
contact Mr. L Mabena.
Note: Indian/white males and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
APPLICATIONS: Please forward your application, quoting reference, addressed to: The DirectorGeneral, Department of Mineral Resources and Energy, Private Bag X96, Pretoria,
- Application may also be hand delivered to Trevenna Campus, corner
Meintjies and Francis Baard Street, former Schoeman alternatively to Matimba
House Building 192 Visagie Street Corner Paul Kruger & Visagie Street Pretoria.
General inquiries may be brought to the attention of Mr. P Ndlovu 012 406 7506/
Ms M Palare 012 406 7426/ Ms T Mothoagae 012 406 7737
CLOSING DATE: 22 September 2023
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on the recent Z83 application form which came into
effect on 01 January 2021 as issued by the Minister of the Public Service
Administration in line with regulation 10 of the Public Service Regulations, 2016 as
amended, which is obtainable online from www.gov.za and www.dpsa.gov.za.
Administrative Officer (REF NO: DMRE/2440)