Eskom is offering six positions for Learner Artisans within its Transmission Division at Apollo & CS. The opportunity is open to both external and internal candidates.
ALSO APPLY Pick N Pay Bakery Learnership Opportunity
Position: Learner Artisans x6 (Transmission Division) Apollo & CS
Vacancy Type: External/Internal
Task Grade: TR5
Area of Specialization: Electrical
Business Unit: Apollo CS
Location: South Africa (Gauteng)
Reference Number: 50823616AS
Closing Date: 19/10/2023
- Grade 12 with Maths (50%), Physical Science (50%), and English (40%)
- N3 Engineering with English (40%)
- NCV Level 4 in Physical Science (50%), Maths (50%), and English (40%)
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Conscientious self-discipline approach
- High level of drive and motivation
- Emotional resilience
- Safety consciousness
- Responsibility and commitment
- Computer Literacy
- ALSO APPLY SASOL: 12 Month Entry Level Learnership Opportunity
This is a 3-year training program that includes institutionalized and on-the-job training. Participants will have the opportunity to attain a trade test certificate.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online. Please note that only one application per applicant is allowed. For assistance with the application process, email: [email protected].
Note: If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. Preference may be given to candidates from under-represented designated groups, in accordance with Eskom’s employment equity plan and goals. Eskom reserves the right not to make appointments to the advertised posts. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Eskom is dedicated to providing a smoke-free environment for its employees and visitors at the workplace