|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary|
|Company:||Wetpaint – The Little Big Agency!|
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end and back-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
The developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full stack developer requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.