We are a company with an international footprint and a local flavour, a company with real purpose, making a positive difference in connecting people and technology.
If you are passionate about technology and have a rock-solid work ethic, you may just qualify to join our strongly bonded team of experts in the development, project management and quality assurance spectrum.
What will your average day look like?
- Daily stand ups, sprint planning, project prioritisation
- Designing and implementing testing frameworks
- Testing multiple applications on a host of platforms and devices
- Compiling test cases and results
- System auditing and regression testing
- Release quality enhancements and facilitating our SDLC through testing and quality assurance
- Growing the testing function within the organisation
- Proactively identify areas of improvement to enhance quality and user experience
- Monitor product quality metrics and take proactive action when observing issues
- Monitor efforts to resolve priority issues and report progress to customer services team
Entry level requirements
- Exposure within a quality assurance and testing space
- Basic understanding of programming frameworks.
- Knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Trello, DevOps or similar
- Problem-solving ability.
- Team-player with great communication skills
- Desire for self-development.
Bonus points for:
- Two-plus years’ solid work experience
- Software testing certificate or relevant degree
- Contactable reference
What’s in it for you?
- A well remunerated, full-time, permanent post.
- The opportunity to become part of a high performing, professional Global operation with daily exposure to various international insurance brands.
- While our ideal scenario is to have our teams collaborating in the office, we acknowledge that this may not always be feasible. As a result, we are willing to engage in conversations about alternative work setups, including remote and hybrid options.