|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
A highly respected strategy and communication consulting firm is looking for a team administrator and assistant to the chief executive.
Please note: Applications for the position close on 27 October 2023 or when the ad is removed from the bizcommunity.com website, whichever is earlier – if you have not been contacted by 30 October 2023, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please limit all contact to email correspondence only. We do not confirm receipt of applications telephonically.
The position provides day-to-day assistance to the chief executive and the consulting team.
- General team administration, travel, and diary coordination
- Executive assistance to the chief executive
- Capturing and reconciliation of expenses and basic bookkeeping
- Regular professional liaison verbal and written communication with clients, suppliers, media and business partners
- Management of stakeholder databases including client and media lists
- Event and client project coordination support
The ideal candidate will be:
- Resourceful and motivated
- Eager to grow and learn
- Resilient and solutions-focused
Non-negotiable skills required:
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of administrative systems
- Uncompromised work ethic and essential custodianship of confidential information
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience including media environment and liaison experience
- Sound Office 365 proficiency (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with an aptitude for learning of other packages
- Understanding of basic accounting for expense capturing and liaison with accounting suppliers
- Bilingually fluent (English and Afrikaans – business written and verbal) with more languages as a clear advantage
- Willingness to handle diverse coordinating tasks for the chief executive and consulting team
- Aligned with our corporate culture and values of the firm
- Valid driver’s licence and own a reliable vehicle
Stone is a strategy and communication consulting firm that adds significant value to respected brands and client organisations. Stone’s sound strategic thinking and detailed implementation methodologies ensure clear business strategies, effective integrated marketing, and results-reaping reputation communication for its clients.
Apply by email