|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Rocketseed is looking for an experienced sales executive to join our energetic sales team, based at our Johannesburg offices.
Rocketseed develops, sells and supports a sophisticated email signature marketing software from our global offices in South Africa (Johannesburg and Cape Town), UK (London) and USA (North Carolina and California).
The perfect candidate is a strategic hunter and dealmaker that aligns customer pain points with Rocketseed’s technology to seal value-add relationships with new clients. We are looking for an intelligent team player with high-energy and a strong character.
Rocketseed supplies the training, tools and techniques to ensure success and career development.
This is a quota-carrying role with a focus to reach and surpass the agreed deliverables.
This is a hybrid role with Mon/Fri work-from-home, and Tue/Wed/Thu in the office.
Key performance criteria:
- Source, qualify and build own pipeline (min 25% of total annual target) independent of inbound lead generation (cold calling a must).
- Schedule, meet and present to new prospects in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Produce proposals and agreements alongside supporting documents.
- Close new business and achieve or exceed budgeted sales targets.
- Document and record sales activities into CRM system.
- Establish and maintain strong client relations.
- Assist with client hand-over and account management when needed.
- Weekly reporting of the above functions.
- Work closely and provide support to the sales team and EMEA directors.
- Perform social selling where required and conform to our basic requirements of a social media profile.
- Remain abreast of key trends within the email signature marketing marketplace and competitor activity.
- Hunter attitude with self-starter determination.
- Professional sales image and presentable on camera.
- Extreme attention to detail and well-organised.
- A willingness to learn and continually improve in all areas of your role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Experience and ducation criteria:
- Proven sales track record of B2B SaaS products and services.
- Knowledge of email and internet technology would be advantageous.
- Ability to understand and report on lead generation, pipeline and opportunities.
- Contacts with decision-makers in Marketing or IT roles would be advantageous.
- Degree in marketing or technology would be advantageous.
- Own transport essential.
If you meet the above criteria, and would like to part of a dynamic team, please submit your CV to [email protected].