Lepelle-Nkumpi Local Municipality invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the General Worker vacant post.
POSITION: GENERAL WORKER (LEVEL 12)
Salary: R 134 443.30 (excluding benefits)
- Grade 7 / ABET Level 3.
- Experience of at least 6 months relevant experience and Good communication skills.
- Clean all grounds around municipal premises, paved and unpaved areas.
- Clean all tools and equipment used in the cleaning duties, namely wheelbarrows, waste trolleys, vehicles, etc.
- Safeguard and look after all consumable material or cleaning aids used in the process.
- Carry out numerous garden duties, such as soil cultivation, digging, weeding, watering, edging, pruning, bed preparation and plating.
- Carry out lawn maintenance and cultivation.
- Use cylinder and rotary mowers, trimmers and leaf blowers.
- Empty litter bins around designated municipal sites.
- Perform any other reasonable task assigned by the superviso
Interested individuals are kindly requested to apply in writing to the Municipal Manager, MA Monyepao, Private Bag X 07 Chuenespoort 0745.
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter stating the discipline in which the applicant is applying for, an updated curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications.
All enquiries must be directed Mr. CR Mphahlele (015) 633 4500 and Ms. RM Mphahlele (015) 633 4600
NB: If you do not hear from us within two months after the closing date please, accept that your
application was unsuccessful and correspondence will be entered into with short listed candidates only.
FAXED AND E-MAIL APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, LEPELLE-NKUMPI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYER. People from the designated group are urged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 30 OCTOBER 2023