TELUS International invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Media Search Analyst South Africa (English Language)
Work From Home South Africa
Position: Media Search Analyst South Africa (English Language)
Description and Requirements
Join Our Team as a Media Search Analyst in South Africa!
Do you have a passion for Music, Video, and Apple products? We have an exciting remote opportunity for you! As a Media Search Analyst, you’ll play a crucial role in improving Siri, the Music App, Video App Store, and HomePod experiences. With flexible hours and the convenience of working from home, this role offers you the chance to contribute to a global tech giant.
WORK LOCATION: Within South Africa
WORK HOURS: Flexible hours and schedule
LANGUAGES REQUIRED: English
- Evaluate various task types, including Music and Video judgments, within different media domains.
- Utilize online tools to assess the intent and accuracy of user queries.
- Apply your market knowledge, following provided guidelines, to determine the relevance and intent of task information for your market.
- Full professional fluency in English is required
- You must be living in South Africa for at least 1 year
- Familiarity with Apple products, must currently own an Apple device
- Must have an email address associated with an Apple ID
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- A keen interest in Internet research
- Access to a broadband internet connection, computer, and necessary software (provided at your expense)
- Preferred level of education/certification – High School degree or higher (Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis)
- Successful completion of online evaluations demonstrating the ability to follow guidelines
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Flexible hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life balance
- Remote work & location independence
- Positive environmental impact
- Independent contractor role
To apply for this exciting project, please follow these steps:
- Click “Apply Now” and create an account.
- Sign up and complete the required fields. Ensure the email address you use matches your primary Apple ID email.
- Confirm your email, set your password, and finalize your account. Check your spam/junk folder for confirmation emails.
- Set your country to South Africa and select English (South Africa) as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
Once the application is submitted, we will review your profile. Please give us enough time to evaluate as there is a huge volume of applications. Further updates will be sent to your email.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a dynamic team working on innovative technology. Apply today!
Additional Job Description
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
EEO Statement At TELUS International, we enable customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. TELUS International is the global arm of TELUS Corporation, one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Canada. We deliver contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to some of the world’s largest corporations in the consumer electronics, finance, telecommunications and utilities sectors. With global call center delivery capabilities, our multi-shore, multi-language programs offer safe, secure infrastructure, value-based pricing, skills-based resources and exceptional customer service – all backed by TELUS, our multi-billion dollar telecommunications parent.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants’ qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity.