THINK Cleaners X4 (Onsite)
THINK is a non-profit organisation committed to advancing health and well-being for vulnerable communities locally and globally. Our work spans three central domains: research, health systems strengthening, and capacity building. Our focus is on addressing a wider spectrum of critical health challenges which include Infectious Diseases, Mental Health, Gender disparities, and building resilient healthcare systems in the face of pandemics and climate change. THINK engages with the local community, government consortia, and international funders to provide care and carry out cutting-edge work that has contributed to making a difference locally and globally.
Are you a meticulous individual with a keen eye for detail? If you take pride in creating clean and hygienic environments, we want you on our team. Your work will play a vital role in maintaining a safe and inviting space for all.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clean offices according to schedule and standards.
- Ensure that dustbins are emptied regularly.
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic kitchen.
- Clear rooms before and after meetings.
- Vacuum and wash floors.
- Ensure that windows are clean at all times.
- Prepare refreshments and deliver them to visitors when required.
- Office Maintenance Assistance as needed.
- Stock control and monitoring for all chemicals and materials used.
- Identify maintenance and/or occupational health and safety issues and ensure they are reported.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages growth, collaboration, and teamwork.
- A Grade 12 certificate.
- Proven experience as a Cleaner in an office or clinical environment.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Exciting benefits await you:
- Being a part of and living our values, which include Care for people and outcomes, Making a Difference and Kicking the Paradigm – creating an environment where every team member thrives, every idea is celebrated, and every achievement is a testament to our collective commitment.
- Enjoy a 37-hour work week, allowing you more time for personal pursuits, hobbies, and spending quality moments with loved ones.
- Embrace financial security with a competitive salary package that recognises and values your skills and contributions with room for growth within our ever-expanding organisation.
- Experience peace of mind knowing you’re covered with life, disability, and funeral insurance, ensuring you and your family’s future is safeguarded.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) gives you access to an array of support services such as legal, debt and counselling services, ensuring that expert guidance is just a call away.
- We will contribute towards your medical aid as your health is a priority.
How to apply:
Cleaner X2 (Onsite)
Cleaner X2 (Onsite)
Bloemfontein, Free State
Closing Date: 26 October 2023
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates in line with this advert for an appointment to be made as soon as operationally possible.
- THINK reserves the right to close vacancies within 5 working days of posting.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Background checks will be conducted on shortlisted candidates.
- Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date.
- THINK reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the closing date in order to facilitate further searches.
- THINK reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Internal applicants will get preference for shortlisting.
- All personal Information collected is processed lawfully in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA).
- THINK is unable to provide relocation assistance.