A Large Leading Advertising Agency based in Durban is looking for a Media Traffic Controller to coordinate from Client Service to Media.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinating of jobs from client service to Media
- Facilitate the smooth progress of projects through the media team, on time, according to deadlines/turnaround times.
- Make sure all projects/briefs are delivered on.
- Manage job deadlines/capacity between all media team so that there isn’t a back log of work
- To attend/arrange all project meetings/briefings as required
- Communicate project status/potential problems with solutions to account management and media teams in a timely manner
- Take ownership of projects
- To manage team members to ensure they follow the correct procedure/agency process, and communicate any changes to/breaches of them in a positive manner
- Prioritisation of work load to ensure teams demands are met and managed
- Provide feedback to the Media Managing Partner regarding improvements that could be made to the department and agency to optimize delivery of work on deadline
- Review/approve/decline media teams timesheets on a weekly basis
- Have access to the media diaries to assist with management of jobs and capacity, along with the team planners & strategists.
- Oversee and lead status meetings for each job/project
- Ensure various levels of approval (Media HOD) are strictly adhered to
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Willing to work long hours
- Able to handle stress and meet deadlines
- Must be computer literate, i.e. Excel, Word, Chase
- At least 2-4 years experience
Package & Remuneration
The salary is negotiable depending on experience.