Fidelity Services Group Call Centre Operator
The above position is vacant at CashMaster in Waltloo (Midrand), reporting to the Call Centre Manager/CRM Manager.
Providing a professional and efficient service to customers handling incoming telephone calls. He/she also has the responsibility of dealing with customers who prefer to contact the company through the Internet (e-mails), text messages, or any other electronic medium.
- Must possess good communication skills, especially for listening. This is necessary in a bid to ensure a clear retrieval and passage of information to customers.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to always enable an easy flow with customers.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time properly and effectively.
- Must be able to adapt to different situations and individuals.
- Ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks or assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be always self-driven.
- Must have good knowledge of customer relationships or customer service practices.
- Must have good data entry and typing abilities.
- A minimum of high school diploma
- A higher degree would be of great advantage.
- Must be able to work shifts and
- At least 2 years of work experience in a call centre environment
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support.
- Assisting clients with complaints of any nature and directing them to the correct department.
- Call clients and customers to restart devices and get CIT slips for signals not received.
- Guide callers through troubleshooting or using the products or services and assist with first-line support.
- Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about CIT collections, Payments etc.
- Collaborate with other call centre professionals to improve customer service.
- Help to train new employees and inform them about the company’s customer management policies.
- Responsible for managing a whole lot of incoming and outgoing calls in the organization.
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Keep a comprehensive record of all calls and/or conversations in the organization’s call centre data bank.
- Make sure that whatever response is given to the customer(s) is in line with pre-organized communication scripts that have been prepared for different topics that cover customer-related issues.
- Route calls to the appropriate channel(s).
- Move complex issues or complaints to supervisors.
- Willing to work during extended odd hours and/or during holiday periods.
- Reporting on calls logged, open calls not closed and technician performance.
- Assisting with assuring quality control is in place when assisting clients over the phone.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Great active listening skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport-building skills.
- A patient and empathetic attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Troubleshooting skills, either basic or advanced, depending on the role and industry
- Computer literacy
- Phone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems
- In-depth knowledge of a company’s products and/or services. (Training will be provided)
- Expertise in the customer service area they focus on, such as accounts, sales, technical support or another area
- Ability to speak multiple languages, especially those common among callers
- Critical thinking
- Leadership and team building
- Change management
- Project management
- Persuasion and influencing
- Judgement and decision-making
- Service orientation
How to apply:
Closing Date: 08 November 2023