Supreme Processing Maintenance Store Assistant
|Job Title||Maintenance Store Assistant|
|Business Unit||Supreme Processing|
|Department / Branch||Germiston Further Processing Plant|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Location – Town / City||Germiston|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Equity Status||EE Preferred|
Job Advert Summary:
Supreme Processing has an opportunity available for a Maintenance Store assistant in the maintenance department. The purpose of the position is to provide support in the Maintenance stores by supplying and purchasing stock for the plant machinery and equipment. The successful candidate will report to the Maintenance Foreman.
- Ability to do basic numerical calculations.
- Minimum Qualification: Grade 12.
- A valid forklift license advantageous
- Basic computer skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competent in job-specific in-house job skills.
- Detail and accuracy orientated.
- Effective communication skills.
- Willing to work overtime.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Housekeeping in and around the Store is maintained according to the standard.
- Be attentive to Maintenance stock needs.
- Ensure Health and safety rules and regulations are complied with in the working area
- Ensure that all stock issues are recorded correctly in the requisition book i.e. Product Code, Description, Quantity, Batch number, and Balance of stock after issue.
- Ensure that shelves are kept neat and tidy.
- Report damages and check the expiry dates
- Receive the deliveries, check invoices/delivery notes against Purchase Orders
- Allocate stock received to racks or floor space in the store.
- Ensure that stock rotation is done before picking (Follow FEFO/FIFO procedure as per PROC 020. Replenish stock levels on shelves and pallets in main stores.
- Work as part of a team and assist your co-employees
- Assist with stock take
- Adhock tasks as required to do so by management from time to time
How to apply: