Standard Bank invites South African unemployed youth to apply for CIB Operations Learnership Programme.
Position: CIB Operations Learnership
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
The Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) Operations Learnership:
Become part of the exciting world of banking operations
If you are interested in working in an operations environment i.e. Processing of transactions; Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning (ML), Optical Character Recognition (OCR), system development and supports, this is an ideal opportunity to enter the fast paced and dynamic world of Corporate and Investment banking operations.
Designed to help you gain experiences in processing; solution design, delivery and maintenance across investment banking.
The candidate must:
• Be a South African Citizen
• Be between the ages of 18 and 30
• Be able to speak, read and write English
• Have successfully completed a Tertiary Qualification relating to Finance, Accounting, Operations and or a Bachelor of Commerce; Bachelor Business Science; Finance and Investment Banking; Economics; Engineering; STEM; BSc Mathematics.
• Be computer literate
• Not be permanently employed
• Not be studying at any other institution
• Not be registered on any other learnership.
Closing Date for Application: 01 December 2023
Start Date: 01st April 2024
End Date: 31st March 2025
Qualification: NC: Financial Markets and Instruments (NQF 6)
Learner Allowance: R10,000 per month
Please note: All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any from of payment as part of our recruitment process.