G4S Secure Solutions Sales Executive AMR
Location: Jeffrey’s Bay, Eastern Cape
Job Type: Full-Time and Permanent
Business Unit: South Africa – Secure Solutions
Region / Division: Africa
Reference: Sales Executive AMR Jeffrey’s Bay June 2023
G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated security management solutions, has a vacancy for a Sales Executive AMR based at our operations in Jeffery’s Bay, Eastern Cape reporting to the Branch Manager: AMR.
AMR – Alarm Monitoring & Response:
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation and understanding the role which the Sales Executive plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results-driven and to live the values of the organisation. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
Effective compilation of sales quotations and tender documentation in the region in compliance with business strategy.
- Effective application and control of company selling price list as per mark-up margins in line with sales strategy.
- Finalise and accept customer quotations by written signed notification or as per purchase order number.
- Effective management of company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit sales proposals and tenders to prospective customers, where necessary, prepare and conduct sales presentations and complete marketing packs.
Effective development of new business in line with sales targets
- Ensure effective development of sales of new and existing product lines
- Identification of potential new business opportunities for security solutions through consultation Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects
- Conduct/arrange site surveys to identify risks and develop appropriate solutions to do system design in order to meet customer needs.
- Conduct competitor evaluations to identify risks and develop appropriate solutions through an understanding of the competitor environment faced by the region. Liaise with operations on competitor analysis to share knowledge and focus on viable business opportunities.
- Reach and achieve sales targets, focusing on high-margin business.
- Grade 12
- Driver’s Licence
- The role requires flexible and extended hours
- Proven record in sales of our current hardware and software products (Impro, Idemia, TVT, turnstiles, boom gates, security accessories)
- Minimum 5 years experience in a professional sales environment with a proven track record of closing deals and achieving targets
- Experienced in dealing with senior executives.
Skills and Attributes:
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Awareness of the market environment
- Driving Delivery
- Customer Focus
- Marketing Skills
- Professional Credibility
- Delivering objectives
How to apply:
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023